The Safety Member Certification Test is intended for students who received training in all 7 of our courses by a Certified Sheepdog Instructor or an instructor from your church or house of worship.
- You have 10 days to complete the entire test.
- The test is not timed. You may start and stop the test at any time.
- You must score 70% or better in each sub-test to pass.
- The Certification Test must be taken alone and without help from others.
- Sub-tests may be retaken if failed, within the 10 day window.
- No Refunds will be given regardless of test outcome. (Pass, Fail, or Incomplete)
Disclaimer: Individuals are Certified through Sheepdog Church Security for demonstrating an understanding of basic safety and security topics as they relate to Houses of Worship. It does not provide protections from civil and criminal liability, nor does it give the Named Holder special powers or privileges not recognized by State law. They are responsible for all actions and inactions performed in emergency and non-emergency situations.
Sheepdog Church Security highly recommends individuals and churches seek legal counsel from a licensed attorney and obtain proper insurance.
- Taking the Certification Test
- Active Shooter Neutralization and Lock Down Drills Exam
- Church Safety and Security Volunteer Academy Exam
- Dealing with Disruptive Persons using Verbal De-escalation Exam
- Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse Exam
- Protecting Yourself and the Church with Use of Force Laws Exam
- Arson Prevention and Fire Drills for Churches Exam
- Severe Weather and Natural Disasters Exam